Terms & Conditions
- We are Travel and Holiday organizers only. We do not control any airline, coach operator or suppliers of any services or facilities and therefore we are not responsible for any lapses or defects of such service providers.
- Any increase in Air fare or any government tax should be borne by the passengers only.
- The operator reserves the right to cancel or alter the routes, carriers, time tables, itineraries and accommodation with or without notice.
- If there is any loss or damage by any passengers to the property of the hotel, bus, tour operator or any other concerned parties or persons during the tour then such passengers have to compensate the concerned parties or persons for the same immediately.
- Refunds, if any will be given after a period of 60 days from the date of the claim. Refunds will be paid only by cheque.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances, if there is a loss of days in the stay of hotel or sightseeing are missed than no refund will be granted to the passengers in this respect.If any passengers decide to break their journey after commencement of the tour, they can do so, but no refund for the balance period of the tour will be granted to them and their all onwards journey arrangement will be the sole responsibility of such passengers only.
- No refund will be granted for any unutilized services and Air Tickets (e.g. meals, entrance fees, transportation, hotels, etc.)
- Tourists travel at their own risk. Neither the tour operator nor their representatives or staff accept any liability or responsibility for any risk, delay, damage, loss, injury, accident, death etc. during the tour however it might have been caused.